- „B.A.D.“ (Be Aware… Avoid…
a) Always be aware of your
b) Avoid dangerous situations and
c) Defend while attacking
- In a Streetfight there’s no Winning or Losing – there’s only
- You can’t survive an attack only by defending; you have to attack
- Don’t get hurt!
- Hurt the
- Hit fast and
- Keep your defense as short as
possible and your offense as long as necessary!
- Maintain constant forward
- Stay with both feet on the
- Never go voluntarily to the
- If you go to the ground, get up
as fast as you can!
- Always use simple and natural
movements that can be easily memorized by your sub-conscious mind! In a real encounter, you can
only rely on your Sub-Consciousness, your Intuition and your Brain-Muscle-Memory.
- Reduce your arsenal of
techniques to the minimum! (The fewer the better)
- Knife-, Club and
R.C.A.D. (Redirect - Control - Attack - Disarm)
Redirect: Stay or get out of the way of the weapon or stop
or redirect it before it can reach its
Control: Catch the arm holding the weapon
and don’t let loose until he is no longer capable of holding the weapon!
Attack: Inflict pain and damage! Destroy his
Disarm: Get control of the weapon or make
him at least lose control of